The Cirrus Medical Network Affiliate
Physician's Resource Page
Welcome to Cirrus Medical Network! "Your Practice. Online."
For our new physician affiliates, the following information highlights the process of on-boarding and getting familiar with our platform, CirrusMED.com.
NOTE: All links open up in a separate window.
Onboarding - (click here for a tutorial)
- Prescriber Identity Verification
- Step 1: Credit Card - Go to Prescriber Identity Verification to enter your credit card info. In 2-3 days your card will be charged a nominal fee. Enter the amount here.
- Step 2: PIN # mailed to home of record - Enter PIN # here
- Once completed, you will be able to electronically prescribe via CirrusMED.com
- Background Check
- Already have Telehealth Liability Coverage? Great! As a benefit, you will earn an additional 5% for services rendered.
- Don't have Telehealth Liability Coverage? No problem, we will add you to our policy. If you have no record of claims, the process is quick. If you do have a history of claims, you may be asked to undergo a more detailed application and submit claims history. Click to here to download the form to be added to our malpractice policy. Send it email@example.com.
- Payouts Account Set-Up
- Set up Stripe Account on CirrusMED.com to receive payments. See https://prntscr.com/rv2p0u, https://prntscr.com/rv2oz6, https://prntscr.com/rv2oy1
- How do providers get paid? Once your account is set up, you will be able to see your account balance and withdraw your payout 30 days after patient payment is received. https://prnt.sc/rv2rxz
Quick Set-Up for Physicians
(note: we regularly update the platform, so the appearance and workflow is subject to change)
- Account Settings: email/pw, bank info (not required yet), upload image of your signature
- Note Types: customize to your liking. Here is an example: https://prnt.sc/rgyxju, https://prnt.sc/rgyxpi
- Macros: customize shortcuts/text-expanders for commonly typed phrases/text. Most fields will accept #(macroname). see https://prnt.sc/rgyxxi
- VMA's: You may add a virtual medical assistant here. Use firstname.lastname@example.org while testing the platform, when you go live, we will assign you a VMA.
- Notifications: select your preferred notifications. See mine here: https://prnt.sc/rgyzr9
- Consultations: You may enable and create custom intake forms for new consultation requests. Example: https://prnt.sc/rgyw79
- Edit Availability - https://prnt.sc/rgz2pv, https://prnt.sc/rgz2zk . Note, they are 30 min appt slots by default and patients cannot book sooner than 3 hours from their current time.
- Consultation Requests - https://prnt.sc/rh04um, quick view intake form and choose to accept, decline or reschedule appt: https://prnt.sc/rh068p, upcoming https://prnt.sc/rh06w7, Intake form preview: https://prnt.sc/rh07ae
Messages: The main messages tab shows your most recent messages from patients, similar to text messages on your phone. Select a conversation an chat with your patient and/or open their chart by clicking on the patient's name. https://prnt.sc/rgz63j, https://prnt.sc/rgz7fc
Patients: search patients by name/email, membership, status, etc. https://prnt.sc/rgz8gh
Tasks: view and create tasks. Click on ... to mark task completion or delete. https://prnt.sc/rgzak1
Encounters: list of encounters and "common send" https://prnt.sc/rgzcdt ; encounter
- Details: https://prnt.sc/rgzd9n
- Notes: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1WysCdUgqNaDaJQ5AP0zy5RvtA4rmBgc9/view and https://prnt.sc/rgzfq3
- Diagnosis: https://prnt.sc/rgzibg
- Imaging order: https://prnt.sc/rgzjrd
- Lab order: https://prnt.sc/rgzkjr
- Referral: https://prnt.sc/rgzm86
- Vitals: https://prnt.sc/rgzn92
- Bio: https://prnt.sc/rgzqx7
- Allergies: https://prnt.sc/rgzrwe
- Reported Medications: https://prnt.sc/rgzsqb
- Past Medical, Surgical, Family, Social history: https://prnt.sc/rgzt91
- Notes: https://prnt.sc/rgztt9
- Prescription History: eprescribed meds - https://prnt.sc/rgzu90
- Problem List: active problems/diagnosis by ICD10 https://prnt.sc/rgzvfd
- Vitals history: https://prnt.sc/rgzw3x
Documents: Patient uploaded, Labs, Imaging, Consults, Misc. https://prnt.sc/rgzxob ; You may rename and move files into the appropriate folder, View document by clicking on it.
Video Consultation: 15 min prior to the appt to 15 min after the time of the appointment, the video chat room will be open. Just click "enter" from your home page and the rest is similar a facetime/skype call.
Select Memberships / Services: Choose which recurring memberships and one-time services you would like to offer.
- How to Create an Encounter and Visit Note
- How to add a Diagnosis
- How to Create and Send a Diagnostic Imaging Order
- How to Create and Send a Lab Order
- How to Create and Send a Referral
- How to Add and/or Edit a Contact
- How to activate/deactivate a membership or service
- MRI / Imaging Referral Workflow for Providers
- How to edit your availability calendar
- How to Set-up Provider Payouts / Stripe Account
- How to Add a Virtual Medical Assistant
- How to Edit the Problem List
- How to e-Prescribe
New Patient Sign-up: After a patient fills out their intake information, they choose a doctor (you) and one of your services or memberships. Once they pay, you get a notification that you have a new patient. Your notification preferences are in your settings. The patient may then set up an appointment, based on your availability calendar, and/or message you through the chat. You document your encounter and if needed send a prescription or an order.
Established Patient: Patient may message you or set up an appointment. If patient messages you on the website, you are notified based on your notification settings.
PATIENT: Patient requests MRI/Imaging Referral: https://cirrusmed.fleeq.io/l/x51ofj1enp-ut5htdvtgv
DOCTOR: How to create an MRI/Imaging Referral: https://cirrusmed.fleeq.io/l/a4feckcoto-f3ps5m8u2z
To create a custom membership or service please submit a Custom Service Request form.