Business Intern for Healthcare Start-Up in Reno, NV
Are you a business graduate or college student looking for an opportunity to work at an innovative startup/scale-up company?
We are seeking an enthusiastic individual with an interest in building the operational foundation of a healthcare technology company. In addition to administrative support, you will help with business development, strategic partnerships, and codifying best practices for the company.
Gain "boots-on-the-ground" experience in traditional and non-traditional healthcare operations and emerging marketplaces. You will be involved in business development, marketing, operations, finance, and more.
You will work directly with our physician CEO and our small team of administrative, medical, and tech support.
Director of Operations
Cirrus Medical Network is a growing telehealth company with a unique market that is poised for growth. Founded by a physician who is passionate about maintaining the patient-doctor relationship, Cirrus Medical Network has developed proprietary electronic health record (EHR) software, upon which we are building a national network of concierge telehealth physicians.
The ideal candidate will have experience in healthcare and be responsible for ensuring operational excellence across the organization. As an early-stage "scale-up" technology and services company, your primary goal will be to establish best practices from an operational standpoint. You will be involved with all aspects of the company - operations, HR, finance, informatics, and strategy. If you've ever wanted to be a COO for a healthcare start-up with an innovative business model, do not hesitate to apply.
Ideally, the candidate should be willing to work in/near Reno, NV.
- Oversee and evaluate day-to-day operations
- Oversee virtual medical assistants
- Onboard and support virtual physicians
- Identify new market opportunities to accelerate growth
- Present operational strategy recommendations to the CEO based on your market research - including executing on strategic partnerships
- Implement standard operating procedures for a healthcare organization
- Oversee HR & Accounting
- Produce annual operation forecasting report and strategy
- 2 years of executive, managerial and/or operational experience in healthcare
- Strategic planning and business development experience
- Strong written and verbal and presentation skills
- Strong leadership and organizational skills