Women’s health encompasses a wide range of conditions. Typically, women seek out providers specializing in gynecology (OB/GYN) for the evaluation and treatment of female-specific concerns. Having a gynecologist whom you can trust and contact at any time is key to a healthy doctor-patient relationship. Fortunately, with the increased adoption of telehealth, gynecologists are now offering their services online.
Tele-gynecology allows women to avoid the hassles of having to make an appointment, sit in a waiting room, and deal with the receptionists and assistants. While a physical examination may be necessary to evaluate some complaints, many conditions can be managed via telemedicine.
Common gynecological (GYN) conditions evaluated and treated online include:
- Abnormal uterine bleeding
- Heavy Periods (Menorrhagia)
- Painful Periods (Dysmenorrhea)
- Breast lumps
- Sexual Transmitted Diseases/Infections (STD, STI)
- Herpes Simplex Virus (HSV)
- Human Papilloma Virus (HPV)
- Painful Intercourse (Dyspareunia)
- Urinary Incontinence
- Pelvic Pain
- Ovarian Cysts
- Premenstrual Syndrome (PMS)
- Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome (PCOS)
- Uterine Prolapse
- Urinary Tract Infections (UTI)
- Yeast Infection
- Lichen Sclerosis
At Cirrus Medical Network (CirrusMED.com), we have online board-certified gynecologists accepting patients into their virtual practices. Whether you need a one-time consultation, a prescription refill, or prefer concierge-like unlimited access, your CirrusMED gynecologist will be to care for your women’s health needs. Experience personalized women’s healthcare and sign up with one of our gynecologists now.