Corporate Online Concierge Doctor ProgramEmployee Information
Your employer cares about your health, and so do we. That is why your employer has partnered with Cirrus Medical Network to provide you and your family with access to a private primary care physician using telemedicine technology.
What is Cirrus Medical Network (CirrusMED)?
CirrusMED is a network of U.S. board-certified physicians who provide direct primary care to members within the scope of telemedicine. Members may connect with their assigned private physician via phone, secure e-messaging and/or video-conferencing. Just like going to a doctor, but without the hassle.
- Continuity. Unlike many telemedicine services, members retain the same doctor every time. Less explaining, more understanding.
- Quality. All providers are U.S. Board-Certified physicians. No nurses, physician assistants, or nurse practitioners. Just you and your doctor.
- Peace of Mind. Our doctors are there for you. Discreet, personalized care, addressing your medical concerns.
- Value. No insurance? No Problem. We do not bill Medicare, Medicaid, or commercial insurance. No copay.
- Comprehensive. Unlimited consultations, referrals, prescriptions, x-rays and more are all within the scope of telemedicine primary care.
- Convenience. Gain peace of mind knowing you can get medical help when you need it. From your mobile phone,, tablet, or home computer, Simply log in and connect directly with your doctor. “Your doctor, Your time.”
- Board-Certified Physician
- 24/7 Secure e-messaging
- Video conferencing and chat
- Unlimited consultations
- Prescriptions (see Prescription Policy)
- Lab Orders
- X-ray/Imaging Orders
- Personal Health Record
- Treatment within the scope of telemedicine
- Some examples of conditions treated: https://cirrusmedicalnetwork.com/conditions-treated/
How do I sign up?
Our corporate program has two options:
- Monthly ($35/mo)
- Annual ($360/yr)
- Go to: https://cirrusmedicalnetwork.com/employee-sign-up-annual/
- Includes a Telemedicine Welcome Package #2 - contains a blood pressure monitor, thermometer, and pulse oximeter.
Employees may sign up their spouse at the same corporate rate. Both options allow for 1 child (dependent under age 23) per adult to be included in the membership for no additional fee. A family of 2 adults and 2 children would only pay for 2 adults. Please contact us if you would like to add additional family members.
Enter a redemption code provided by your employer. The redemption code will discount your fee per the agreement between your employer and CirrusMED.
(Signup page with redemption code)
OK, I signed up, now what?
You should have received an email confirmation with links to fill out two forms (must be logged in):
Once you receive a few confirmation emails and your patient portal information, you will be able to contact your online concierge physician. You may set up a "get to know you" appointment, or just contact your doctor whenever you feel like it.
Also, check out our Frequently Asked Questions