Click on the button below to complete the Provider Telehealth Agreement.
If you have any questions, please contact us.
Once you have completed the provider application, malpractice form, and provider agreements, you should hear from us to set up a phone or video call.
The final steps of onboarding are outlined below. These can be completed after acceptance of the provider agreement:
- Complete a self-query NPDB report
- Prescriber Identity Verification
- Step 1: Credit Card - Go to Prescriber Identity Verification to enter your credit card info. In 2-3 days your card will be charged a nominal fee. Enter the amount here.
- Step 2: PIN # mailed to home of record - Enter PIN # here
- Once completed, you will be able to electronically prescribe via CirrusMED.com
- Background Check
- Payouts Account Set-Up
- Set up Stripe Account on CirrusMED.com to receive payments. See this tutorial: "How to set up your Provider Stripe Account"
- How do providers get paid? Once your account is set up, you will be able to see your account balance and withdraw your payout 30 days after patient payment is received.
- Complete the W-9 Form to ensure 1099 information is accurate for IRS purposes.